Beginning September 1, 2014 through August 1, 2015 every time an enrolled member of Tolbert Elementary shops at Kroger using his or her enrolled Kroger Plus Card, TES will earn rewards. Once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for TES.
If you are already have a Kroger Plus Card, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your account and click on Community at the top right
2) Click on Kroger Community Rewards on the left
3) Click Enroll Now under Georgia
4) Find school : type in Tolbert Elementary, then search
5) Click the circle to choose Tolbert Elementary
If you do not currently have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Once you get your new card, the only step you have to add from the directions above is to register your card first.
Kroger will pay up to $750,000 to participating schools based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
Kroger’s website for the Community Rewards Program is www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Thank you for your support,
Sket Angland, Principal